Thursday, December 8, 2011

Things That Make Ya Go, "DOH!"

Ya know those days when you're charging along so well and getting so much done, that you just KNOW something is bound to happen to trip you up?  I had one of those days last week, when I got everything done on my "to do" list in record time, and decided to reward myself by relaxing with a funny movie before going to bed.  So I crawled into bed with my laptop, and then, being the Queen of Multitasking that I am, I figured I should use my time more efficiently by painting some nail growth solution on my poor neglected nails while I watched. (something I've done dozens of times before)
Well,
 Long story short, my poor laptop is now in the tech shop awaiting a new keyboard, since the current one is totally fried.
DOH!
Serves me right for trying to be efficient! hahaha
I'm going to try not to let this get me behind in my photo projects, since we are SO close to the end of the year and the end of the projects! Depending on how long I have to wait for the new one to be shipped, I may try to plug in an external keyboard for now, and go about my posting that way.
And lets just say, this is one lesson learned the hard way that will only ever be learned ONCE, hahaha

Keyboards and Kicking Myself,
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment