Friday, December 30, 2011

Project #50 - The Wheel


I honestly couldnt think of a single thing to say about this photo, hahaha!

It's 12:56 a.m. and I have been staring at my computer for hours trying to think up something witty to say about it. Oh who am I kidding, I'd settle for something even slightly intelligible at the moment.
After 3 cups of tea, about 27 trips to the bathroom and nearly dozing off about 46 times, hahaha, I've decided that there's really nothing to say about this photo : it is what it is. A wheel,
A pioneer wagon wheel, to be precise. From a wagon in the old abandoned ghost town I blogged about earlier. I had taken this photo and really liked it, but I kept waiting to post it until I had something wonderfully exciting to write about it. But now it's 1:02 a.m. on December 30th, and I'm kinda getting down to the wire here to get my projects all up to date so that I can post the final project of the year, Project #52 of 52, on December 31st. SO,  That being said, here is the almost-next-to-last project photo.  The invention of the wheel itself changed the course of history forever, so in that respect, there is a lot that can be said about "the wheel". But since I've nearly fallen asleep for the 47th time now, hahahaha, I'm gonna let the photo say a thousand words, because I'm too tired to do it myself, hahaha!

Wagon wheels carrying me off into dreamland,
-J

1 comment:

  1. Yep, its a wheel alright.

    Thats a LOT of trips to the powder room for just 3 cups of whatever - what are you doing in there? I hope you don't fall asleep in THERE. hahaha!

    I like your JUST a wheel pic.

    Hope you got a good sleep in the end.

    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete