Friday, December 30, 2011

Project #50 - The Wheel


I honestly couldnt think of a single thing to say about this photo, hahaha!

It's 12:56 a.m. and I have been staring at my computer for hours trying to think up something witty to say about it. Oh who am I kidding, I'd settle for something even slightly intelligable at the moment.
After 3 cups of tea, about 27 trips to the bathroom and nearly dozing off about 46 times, hahaha, I've decided that there's really nothing to say about this photo : it is what it is. A wheel,
A pioneer wagon wheel, to be precise. From a wagon in the old abandoned ghost town I blogged about earlier. I had taken this photo and really liked it, but I kept waitng to post it until I had something wonderfully exciting to write about it. But now it's 1:02 a.m. on December 30th, and I'm kinda getting down to the wire here to get my projects all up to date so that I can post the final project of the year, Project #52 of 52, on December 31st. SO,  That being said, here is the almost-next-to-last project photo.  The invention of the wheel itself changed the course of history forever, so in that respect, there is alot that can be said about "the wheel". But since I've nearly fallen asleep for the 47th time now, hahahaha, I'm gonna let the photo say a thousand words, because I'm too tired to do it myself, hahaha!

Wagon wheels carrying me off into dreamland,
-J

1 comment:

  1. Yep, its a wheel alright.

    Thats a LOT of trips to the powder room for just 3 cups of whatever - what are you doing in there? I hope you don't fall asleep in THERE. hahaha!

    I like your JUST a wheel pic.

    Hope you got a good sleep in the end.

    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete