Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Project #47 - Puppy Love!

This cutie here, is Mack ... ( aka "Mackaroo")



And this is Mercedes (aka "Sadie", aka "Giant Ball of Fur") hahaha

 Let me tell you, they LOOK like quiet little angels in the photos here, but photographing pets of any kind can be a challenge, and at times a royal nightmare, which thankfully was not the case this time.  These two adorable "babies" belong to friends of mine, whose family portaits I was honored to take recently, the first weekend it snowed.
Mack is a boxer, and Sadie is a miniature American Eskimo. These are two of the sweetest, most gentle puppies ever. My kids LOVE these dogs! 
I get a kick out of the fact that Mack is nearly 3 times the size of Sadie, yet he thinks he's her size!  He's younger than her and wants to do everything Sadie does, including curling up on my lap, haha.
We had a great family session, although it was so cold the only ones who didnt mind being outside were the dogs. They played and chased each other, and Mack ignored me when I called to him to look at the camera - he was too busy watching the ducks!
Here they are running together...  I love the sense of motion in this one! 
Here they all are, with Mack staring at the ducks haha

We had a fantastic morning, and celebrating it by warming up in a restaurant over a yummy sunday brunch =)

Puppy Love and Sunday Brunches,
-J

1 comment:

  1. Hi my friend,

    I woke up @ 2 a.m. Thinking that I kept meaning to check out this post haha so here am I.

    I have to say I specially love the motion shot - like kids, it's how dogs are 99% of the time - on the move!

    Looking forward to your next post!

    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete