Tuesday, December 11, 2012

You Still Remember Me, Right?

Is is sad that this is the most revent photo of me? Taken back in the summertime? ACK! 
 
Ahhh, the joys of being a photographer, you spend all your time behind the  lens taking pics of everyone and everything else so much that ya kinda forget about actually being in any photos yourself!
 
Quick photo update then of the past few months ..
 
 
A backyard bonfire party with friends, that resulted in a housefull of hyped-up, happy children with sticky-marshmallow faces and exhausted parents, and a slightly scorched patch of grass in the backyard, hahaha ( it;s all mostlygrown back now, thankfully)
Ridiculously delicious pizzas made primarily by yours truly.
 
 
 
Helping this lovely lady prep for her successful craft fairs. She had such beautiful gifts to sell, all original, handmade lovelies that were so thoughtful. I especially loved her paper "Mistletoe-to-Go" crafts. For you married folks I recommend hanging it from the headboard of your bed.
 Not exactly subtle, I know, but definitely effective, hahaha!
 
 
We're getting all ready for Christmas, here is my son Zach with his Operation Christmas Child Shoebox gift that he put together himself (he spent his own saved money to fill it) before sending it out. Proud Mama moment here. (Though not proud of the pic quality, sorry folks!)
 
 
My next challenge is to try to snap a pic of myself at the gym. I love to workout so I love that they have a good sturdy heavy bag there for me to work my marital arts on.
I'm also working on some homemade gift ideas in the coming weeks so I will be posting those as DIY's so y'all can get 'er done like we are, hahaha!
 
Homemade Everything This Christmas,
-J
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Its like "THAT" - totally! Thanks for your post, you're always a sparkle in my life.

    ♥ Barb

    ReplyDelete