Monday, November 29, 2010

OH! I MISS MY CAMERA!!!!

Well it's true what they say, "you don't know what you got 'til it's gone." Although in my case I knew exactly what I had, I just miss it so much more now! I'm referring to my camera, of course, haha. Ever since it was stolen during a break in at my residence a few months ago, I have watched SO MANY photo opportunities pass me by and IT SUCKS! I don't even have a simple little "point and shoot" camera to get by with anymore! See this photo below here? I took this while on a bus tour in London, U.K. almost 11 years ago. All I had was a 35mm point and shoot camera - and I shot this out the bus window as we were driving by. I get a kick out of the fact that it won first prize in the first photo competition I ever entered. Who would have ever guessed?!



But it got me thinking, why let photo ops just pass me by like this? The earth is still turning, life is not going to come to a halt until I can get my hands on a new camera! At least my cellphone has a camera on it! Here are some I took with it earlier this year ( in the spring):





So while I am saving up every available nickel and dime - which is a challange when my kids' birthdays and christmas all happen to be around the same time, hehe - I am going to be taking on a second, new challenge: Cellphone Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment